Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mikeburg[_9_] mikeburg[_9_] is offline

Default Error 1004 from worksheet activate procedure

I wanted VBA code in a worksheet called DATA to execute when I click the
tab of a worksheet called PRINT ENVELOPES of the same workbook.
Therefore, I put it in PRINT ENVELOPES worksheet activate. Naturally,
I am taking data from the DATA worksheet just left by using

sheets("data").select before each procedure. The procedure starts, but
I get the following error:

Runtime Error 1004

Application-Defined or Object Defined error

I tried leaving the code in the DATA worksheet & put a call statement
in the Print Envelopes worksheet activate section calling the
procedure. Again, the procedure starts, but I get the same error.

Any ideas?

mikeburg

--
mikeburg