Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Explanation needed for CopyAllModules code

It seems very reasonable inside VBA, too.

Chip Pearson wrote:

Chip is a belt and suspenders type person.

It comes from years of programming on fault tolerant Tandem
systems.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Chip is a belt and suspenders type person.

He wants to make sure that there is no file with that name. In
my tests, it
didn't matter. The existing file was overwritten.

And if you step through your code against a test workbook, you
can open that
code.txt file. You can see it contains the code of each of
your modules.

Just like if you rightclicked on the module and hit "export
file".

davidm wrote:

Thanks, Dave for being so obliging. I am still not a bit
confused.
Regarding the first *KILL*, my query is: why kill the filename
(or have
it overwritten) and yet in the next move export same? May be I
am not
fully appreciating what the "code txt.file" is. Further
light, Dave.

--
davidm
davidm's Profile: