Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Enabling sub menu items via vba

What control? Are you running it outside of Excel, VB, Access or something?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dan Neely" wrote in message

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

This works for me

With Application.CommandBars("Tools").Controls("Track Changes")
.Enabled = True
.Controls("Highlight Changes...").Enabled = True
End With

This worked when I opened the worksheet in excel directly, but not when I
tried running it inside the control the highlight changes option remained
nonfunctional. Which unfortunately means I'm probably sunk unless I can
figure out how the control itself works well enough to fix the problem.
*sigh* I really doubt my c++ skills are upto that.