Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Installation of "Add-Ins" in code

add-ins no idea but calculation

application.calculation = xlmanual

application.calculation = xlautomatic
to return to normal

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.

"Bill Hall" wrote:

When my Excel workbook is opened, I want the Excel code to check to see if
the Add-Ins "Analysis Toolpack" is already installed on the user's Excel
application. Because I am using several of the Analysis Toolpack functions
in my worksbook, I need the Add-Inns to be installed. If it isn't installed,
how do I code Excel to automatically install the "Add-Ins" when the workbook
is opened?

Similary, I need the Tools Options Calculation to be on MANUAL for the
workbook to function normally. Am I able to include that in my code?

Thanks in anticipation

Bill Hall