Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Perplexing sheets.

this line is in the userform activate code and is a public variabl for the
userform
Set thiss = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("LISTNAMES")

this code is run from a private procedure in the userform
Set tthisw = ActiveWorkbook
thiss.Copy after:=tthis
tthis.Activate
Set tthis = tthisw.Sheets("LISTNAMES")
tthis.Protect Password:="yellow"
tthis.Visible = xlSheetHidden

it is the copying of the sheet that does not work
--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.

"STEVE BELL" wrote:

Show us your code (or parts of it).
Indicate where it doesn't work (if possible)

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"ben" (remove this if mailing direct) wrote in message
Have a code that copies one sheet from a workbook to another workbook.
Both
workbooks are open. The sheet is not hidden when it is copied. On some
machines the sheet copies on others it doesn't. I recieve no error
messages
either way. Both machines run same os and same version office. On machine
that does not copy, if I step through the code it will copy. I know noone
can
probably help without seeing the code. But any suggestions?

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.