Dave Peterson

Yep.

But maybe your printer does?

Bawbee wrote:

Thank you for the quick reponse. I guess this means that Excel does not
support "reverse print order" in the way that Word does?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Some printers support this option and you can choose it from the:
File|Print|Properties button (each printer is different, though)

If your printer doesn't support this, you could use a macro:

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()

Dim TotalPages As Long
Dim pCtr As Long

TotalPages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")

For pCtr = TotalPages To 1 Step -1
ActiveSheet.PrintOut _
Preview:=True, _
From:=pCtr, to:=pCtr
Next pCtr

End Sub

This actually sends individual print jobs to the printer. If your printer
prints page separators, you may not want to do this.

Change the preview:=true to False when you're done testing.

Bawbee wrote:

In MS Word it is possible to select an option to print pages in reverse
order. Can I do this in Excel and if so, how?

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson