Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Stuck

One problem is you have an error in your formula. Instead of looking at a
single row, your second part of you lookup table refers to AE24471 rather
than AE2447 or whatever the row actually was. Get your formula right
first.

Tom Ogilvy

"PaulOakley" wrote
in message ...

Sorry Bob, perhaps my last post was not correctly phrased,
I understand everything about the formulae apart from the match type,

I have attached a word document with some screen shots because i think
i may be explaining the problem incorrectly.

The first doc appropriately named help! shows the formulae in the bar
and the cell i am trying to reference. The week commencing in yellow
should have a concession value of 12.5.

The second doc shows where i want to match the data to.

Any help will be much appreciated. Cant get my head around this one,
netiher can the IT dept at a world wide manufacture believe it or not!

Thanks

|Filename: Printed#.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3596 |

PaulOakley