Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nadine nadine is offline

Default Why is my digital signature is being discarded?

Hmm. good question. does my code modify any code. not sure what you mean by
that. In some cases I've done: Application.ScreenUpdating = False.
Do you think that would do it?
I did lock the project for viewing, but the problem still happened.

"ben" wrote:

Two questions.
Does your code modify any code? and also try locking your project for viewing.

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.

"Nadine" wrote:

I have some simple VBA code in an excel file and when another user
does basic data entry in that file, he gets a information message: You have
modified a signed project. You do not have the correct key to sign this
project the signature will be discarded. But he isn't doing any code work,
just data entry. Why is this happening?