Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hakask hakask is offline

Default Problem sorting a single column in a shared workbook

I´m using the sort method to do a simple sorting in a column. It work
fine by vba sort method (Works fine sorting from menu also afte
selecting a column). The single column (and only that one) is sorte
ok.

BUT: as soon as I share the workbook (Tools - Shar
workbook... - "Allow..." check box) and do the same thing (sort by m
vba sort method or from menue) ALL columns on that sheet are sorted
not only the selected column.

Is this a bug, or how can I get around this behaviour?

Have got Excel 2000 on a Win2000 machine

--
hakas
hakask's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2519