Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sudoko

I don't have one to hand Andy, I only used it to see what your app does (I
have a version that tells you what numbers are available when you enter a
cell, remove the tedium) as it is cheating otherwise <vbg), but I will see
if I can dig one up and run it through.

Regards

Bob

"Andy Pope" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

Can you send me an example of a non solvable puzzle. As far as I know it
should solve them.

Cheers
Andy

Bob Phillips wrote:
Andy Pope has one that purports to,

http://www.andypope.info/fun/sudoku.htm,
but I have never got it to solve published ones, just his generated

puzzles.

But doesn't that negate the point of a puzzle if you don't do it?

I also believe it is called SuDoKu not Sudoko.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info