Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Command to bypass the asking to save option

Activeworkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False

Tom Ogilvy

"yazman08" wrote in
message ...

I am good on this stuff, just stuck on the bold portion..
Open a file on the network (works fine)
Find a tab in the file and copy it (works fine)
Open a new workbook and past the tab (works fine)

*Close the original file on network workbook and move to the
next...Here is where the issue lies, when we try and close the file
that we just copied from it asks the user if we want to save, well we
don't want the user to have to answer no, we just want the code to say
no and continue to loop on forward.. *

--
yazman08
yazman08's Profile: