Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
koala[_21_] koala[_21_] is offline

Default count up the occurences of non continuous value

Thank you Rich,

I had a gut feeling that it would not be simple, otherwise everyon
would know how to do it.

I am currently trying to learn VBA and have purchased a book title
"Excel 2002, Power Programming with VBA", by John Walkenbach.

Unfortunately trying to learn by reading books isnt always the best wa
to learn until you have mastered the basics and can fully understan
what the author is trying to tell you.

Anyway thanks for the time you have taken, I am sure if I keep trying
will get something to work to make this task a bit easier.

cheers
Koal

--
koal