Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich_z[_34_] Rich_z[_34_] is offline

Default Custom Classes and Cans Of Worms....

Hi guys.

I have created a custom class based upon a worksheet. I was under th
impression that by coding:

Code
-------------------

Public WithEvents shGutter As Worksheet

-------------------

You would create a class that you could then extend with new propertie
and methods.

I've got the new properties and methods in place, but now all th
standard methods and properties such as .RANGE and the shape
collection and all the rest have dissappear.

What do I need to code to create a custom class based on a worksheet s
that it contains both the standard properties and methods for
worksheet as well as my own extentions ??

Cheers!

Regards

Rich (and his can of worms.....

--