Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Multilanguage translation

Hi Simon

Can you send me a simple test workbook(private) that will blow in a German version
I go install a German version today on a Virtual PC to test this

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Simon" wrote in message oups.com...
Hi,
I need to adapt a German VB script used in Excel into a version which
will work in Europe. The problem is that the Line/Colon references have
different names in the different countries. How can I easily adapt a
script into a multilanguage version?

Here an extract of the German Version with ZS references:

'Mise en forme conditionnelle première colonne
With Range("A6:A" + CStr(Range("LastLine").Value + 5))
.FormatConditions.Delete
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="=ZS6=100%"
.FormatConditions(1).Font.Strikethrough = True
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _
"=(ZS6<1)*(ZS2+ZS3<=Z4S2)*(ZS2<"""")"
With .FormatConditions(2).Font
.Bold = True
.Italic = False
.ColorIndex = 3
End With
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _
"=(Z4S2=ZS2)*(ZS2+ZS3=Z4S2)*(ZS2<"""")"
With .FormatConditions(3).Font
.Bold = True
.Italic = False