Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Alan is offline

Default Code that ask user for a password before it runs..

"STEVE BELL" wrote in message

And you can do something similar with a user form with a text box.

Except you can make the fore (font) color and back color both white,
or black, or ....
so that no one can see what is being typed.

Used to know how to make the font appear as *****, but can't find my
reference
maybe some one else can remember how to do that...

--
steveB

One way would be to dynamically replace the password as it is typed
with actual * symbols.

You'd have to store the password in a variable I guess.

I suspect the screen would flicker annoyingly too.

Just an idea.

Alan.