Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jojotherider[_2_] jojotherider[_2_] is offline

Default buttons on InputBox

Hi all,

I've spent a good portion of the day searching for an answer to my
question so I figured I'd just ask...

Is there a way to add additional buttons in an InputBox? Currently
there is only the 'OK' and 'Cancel' button.

What I'm trying to do is gather several different inputs to be entered
into different cells in my spreadsheet. I'd like to be able to go back
to the previous input if possible. If there's another way to create
something like this other than Inputboxes than those suggestions are
welcome as well.

Thanks in advance!

Joel

--