Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KL KL is offline

Default what is the Excel macro command equivalent to "end up"

Hi Jim,

Is this what you ara after?

Sub test()
With ActiveSheet
.Range("A25:B25")=.Cells(65536, "A").End(xlUp).Resize(, 2)
End With

KL

"Jim Robinson" wrote in message
I am trying to get a macro to go to the equivalent of the keystrokes end up
no matter where end up takes me. However, the record keystrokes macro
actually goes to the specific cell that end up took me when I recorded the
macro no matter where end up now takes me.

What I want the macro to do is as follows.

end, up, shift, right ctrl C, goto A25, ctrl V

In other words go up to the first cell with data, copy that cell and the
one
to the right of it, and paste the copied data to row 25 columns A & B.