Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Calendar Control

You might want to take a look at Ron de Bruin's site for some tips/code/free
calendar control:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Jim Zeeb wrote:

I created some forms that use the MsOffice Calendar Control. I understand
that this control is installed with MsAccess.

I am using these sheets on another computer that has MsOffice installed, but
not MsAccess. I copied the MSCAL.OCX to the office directory on the new
machine and this resolved the "reference" errors. However, when I try to use
the control, I get a compile error "Method or data member not found" on the
statement "Calendar.calDate.Value = Cstr(Int(Now()))"

Is there something else that I need to do to deploy this control to a
computer that has MsOffice installed, but not MsAccess.

inTHANKSadvance
...jim

--

Dave Peterson