Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Date Format on Form

You might want to take a look at Ron de Bruin's site for some tips/code/free
calendar control:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Brad wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I have a field on a form in which I want the user to enter a valid date.
How do I check to make sure it is a valid date? Do I have to get the system
settings, then compare the entered value to the system settings? If so how
do I do that?

For example, under Control Pannel | Regional and Language Options |
Customize | Date : Short Date format

Compare this to the value entered on the form.

Are there easier ways?

Thanks,

Brad

--