Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DRK DRK is offline

Default Repeating rows at the BOTTOM of the page

The lawyers want me to put text llike this at the bottom of every page. The
number of rows between the top rows to print and the bottom rows to print
will vary (of course). There can be one to many pages to be printed.
Obviously under Page Setup I can specifiy the rows to repeat at the top of
the page. Is there a way to do the same for the bottom of the page?

If I use a macro to define a multiple print range, that second range appears
on the next page.

I've also tried Tom Ogilvy's suggestion of using linked pictures. That's the
best solution yet but I sometimes find the pictures aren't always updated.
Any way to force a refresh of the picture?

Any chance Excel will ever have Rows to Repeat At Bottom?

Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated.

NOTES:
(1) Any values shown which are based on the life insurance policy are not
guaranteed. The values are based on the current crediting rate and current
policy charges. Actual policy values will be more or less favorable than
those shown. Please refer to the basic ledger for policy guarantees and other
important information. This is a supplemental illustration and is not valid
unless accompanied by the basic ledger illustration.
(2) Any side fund values included in this column are based on a crediting
rate of XX% after tax. This rate is illustrative only and is not
guaranteed.

--
DRK