JC

Default How does one update and transfer values between cells and not the.

I have a spreadsheet open that has several layers of formulas. I need to take
a result of a formula in cell A and use that in the argument of another
formula in cell B. Currently I have copied the contents of cell A to cell B
and so the prior formula not the result is in the cell and as such the new
argument can't update the changes to the value of cell B because between the
two formulas I am multiplying and dividing by the same number.