Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Przemek Przemek is offline

Default Pass worksheet to macro as a parameter

Hi, I've got following situation. I'm trying to create a command bar,
which help other users make calculation Things are working fine,
almost. With my macro user can open txt file, macro is making some
changes in format, adding columns, formulas, sorting etc. At the end I
want to remove unnecessary rows (with non numeric and empty cells in
column A), when I give fixed name of the sheet it works well. But how
to pass the opened sheet name to this macro, to make changes on that?

TIA

Przemek