Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Werner[_29_] Werner[_29_] is offline

Default Cells formatting done without me allowing it in VBA

Hi,
I have 2 sheets that are used as source data. And I have a form where I
import from the source sheets data. After modifications, I copy back the
data in the source sheets. The problem is that cells formatted as
monetary values with decimal seem to copy as text. So when I try to do
automated mathematic functions in vba, it says incompatible type. And
when I debug in VBA, I see that the monetary values have quotation
marks in the yellow debug mode as if it was quoted as text. Is there a
way to prevent this side effect?
Thx!

Werner

--