Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Inserting an option button in Word  Inserting an option button in Word is offline

Default Update custom formulas automatically

I was kindly given some code to count the incidence of a background colour in
a range of cells. Is there any way of having the answer automatically update
as now if I change a background colour the formula does not update
automatically. I'm pressing f2 on formula and pressing return to update but I
don't want to have to do this as there are many incidences of the formula.
Any help appreciated.