Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Find Autoshape

Either maintain a variable that has a reference to the shape. then use that
in your macro to restore the color

or
At the start of your macro
Loop through all the appropriate shapes and recolor them.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ronbo" wrote in message
I have a lot of triangle autoshapes in row 20, that are used as macro
buttons. I want the current button that is being used to change to a
differant color. I have each autoshape programmed to change color when
selected.

What I need is a way for the autoshape to return to its original color

when
another autoshape is selected.

Something to the effect;

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Row 20").Select
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor = 13
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.Visible = msoTrue
Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.Solid

As always, any help/suggestions is very much appreciated.