Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Arrays

Don't see why you need varr

Application.MAX(Rang("C3:E3"))

Application.MIN(Rang("C3:E3"))

Range("C3").Offset(0, Application.Match(Application.Max(Range("C3:E3")),
Range("C3:E3"), 0) - 1).Address

etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings All,

I am having difficulty understanding the
Application.Worksheetfunction.expression concept, for Arrays.

What I am trying to do is bascially the following:

vArr = Range("A1:G20") 'Read in numbers in array, vArr.

1) Get the maximum value that is in vArr in column 3 between the rows 5
and 15.
2) Get the minimum value that is in vArr in row 3 between columns 3 and
5.
3) Once the maximum value and minimum known, to tell me the cell
location of those values within vArr.

I can do the above in a worksheet, but I would like to do it in memory.

Thanks in advance.

RichardG