Mangesh Yadav

Hi Minal,

Your query was not very clear to me. But let me try to understand what you
want.

You have sheet 1, where you will get some data as cus1, cus2, etc. What is
the format, and how is this arranged.

The table you gave in your first post, is it what is in sheet1, or its in a
different sheet.

How does one know what is the color for each class. Have you a text entry
saying this is pink, or have you colored the cell with pink color (the
second one is more easy).

If you answer these queries, I could give you a way to proceed.

Mangesh

"MINAL ZUNKE" wrote in message
Hi
Gary
I didn't understand you rsolution. Can you plz make it more detail. I am
after changing colour as well. The problem I am having is coz I have VB
script. I will explain you. Column F heading is Status, as soon as job on
the section finishes, somebody puts C in column F. The entire row gets cut
and paste onto sheet3.
At the moment I am using column from A to W. If you can suggest some
solution for cutting From column A to W, that will solve my problem for

time
being.

Thnx for your suggestion

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

Change the structure so col A has Class and col B has Customer. That

will
drastically reduce your issues.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"MINAL ZUNKE" wrote:

hi
experts

I am working on 2 worksheet. In worksheet 1, there is a column called
"Customer".
In worksheet 2, all the data related to customer is stored. I have
classified customer into 3 different types.
Class A (Blue), Class B(yellow), Class C(Pink)
No. of customers in every class is different and may get added on in

future.
Class A Class B Class C
(Blue) (yellow) (pink)
Cus1 Cus1 Cus1
Cus2 Cus 2 Cus2
Cus3 Cus 3 Cus3
Cus4 Cus 4 Cus4
Cus5 Cus5 Cus5
Cus6 Cus6 Cus6
Cus7 Cus7
Cus8

I have developed a MS Access Query. The data in Customer column in

Worksheet
1 gets filled in automatically as soon as I run a macro associated

with the
query.

What I am after is as soon as data gets filled in, colour for that

customer
should change based on the class that customer belongs to.
Now I have shown only 8, 7 and 6 no. of customer for class A, B and C
respectively. In future, as customer gets added on, the cell colour

for that
class of customer should change automatically. I am basically after

linking 2
worksheet to get this working.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking in anticipation