Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RobinW RobinW is offline

Default Set buttons to own workbooks, but not to general workbooks.

Hi,

I have made a Excel *.xlt-file.
The *.xls-files which are created from the *.xlt-file, sould hav
buttons do start makros.
And when I close the *.xls-files the buttons should disappear.

_The_problems:_

1) Sometimes the relation of the buttons isn't correct. I mean th
button links to the *.xlt-file, but the button schould link to the ne
created *.xls file.

2) The buttons should only be visible in my workbook. If I change th
workbook the buttons souldn't be visible.

3) Also if I close the workbook the buttons should disappear.

4) Everything also have to work, in the case I execute the *.xl
several times.
I mean if there are several *.xls the button shouldn't disapear for th
others.

I hope it's not explained to difficult, if there are any questions
will answer them as far as I can.

Thanks Robi

--
Robin