Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Defoes Right Boot Defoes Right Boot is offline

Default Automatically send e-mail with Lotus Notes

I'm pretty sure the answer to this will be No, but there's no harm in asking!

Is there any way to use an Excel macro to automatically send an e-mail in
Lotus Notes? I can set my project up so that either an e-mail with data
copied from my Excel spreadsheet, or an e-mail with a standard block of text
would do. I'd like to get away from having to manually cut and paste (as the
people I'm designing the spreadsheet for are computer-illiterate enough to
have trouble with that!)

Thanks

Phil