Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vic Eldridge[_3_] Vic Eldridge[_3_] is offline

Default Opening a document without adding the path

TMF,

Exactly what you're asking is a little unclear however I think the answer
will lie with either the .Path property or the .FullName property of the
workbook object.

Regards,
Vic Eldridge

"Tmf" wrote:

Hey everyone.

I've got this code:

Workbooks.Open ("C:\Documents and
settings\tmf\Desktop\NY\TEST\template.xls")

ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs "C:\Documents and
Settings\tmf\Desktop\NY\TEST\template1.xls"

I run this code from another file in the some folder "TEST". I would
like to be able to run "template.xls" WITHOUT adding the path of the
folder "TEST". Of course the file with the code should be in the same
folder.

I HTML one just say :\template.xls - how about VBA?

Please help me! :)

Best regards and thank you.

/Tommy

--