Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Custom function valid in Data Validation/Conditional Format?

Try returning the address of the range and use it inside the indirect
function.

Tom Ogilvy

"Tetsuya Oguma" wrote in message
Hi all,

Well, I discovered a while ago that we CAN use custom function on either
Data Validation or Conditional Format? I am trying very hard to verify
myself, but doesn't seem to work either case...

With Data Validation, I am writing a function that returns Range and then
show all the cell values in drop-down box, which I cannot make it

happen...

Can someone cast light on this with an example?

Thanks for your time.
---
Tetsuya