Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GTU_108 GTU_108 is offline

Default Run Time error 13

Hello!
I am a novice at VBA, in fact I'm still reading how to use it but I am
unfortunately responsible for running several VBA (macro) files producing
many reports weekly and monthyl. Here is my porblem;

I am running a macro which is joining 3 Excel files, using Excel 2003, and
the Runtime Error 13 - type mismatch is the error I am getting. See pasted
code below;

Sub HAWB_Text_Converter(CUR As String)
Dim CUR2 As String, CELL As Range
CUR2 = Cells(65536, Range(CUR).Column).End(xlUp).Address
Range(CUR, CUR2).Select
Range(CUR).Activate
For Each CELL In Selection
CELL.NumberFormat = "@"
CELL.Value = CMS(CELL.Value)
Next CELL
ActiveCell.Select
End Sub

Can anyone advise how I can determine if this is a data issue, a logic issue
or other? I would really love to debug this without "bugging" my boss. He is
busy with the corporate VPs and P in town.

Thanks!!
GTU_108