Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BeefmanSteve BeefmanSteve is offline

Default List Box Selections

Hi, I'm programming VBA in Excel 2k3. On my custom dialog box, I made a list
box with three choices in one column. It is sized so that only one choice is
visible at a time. Vertical scroll buttons (up and down) are present on the
right side to change between the visible options. If I press the 'up' or
'down' keys on the keyboard, the visible option is changed AND selected. But
if I use the mouse to click the up or down scroll buttons, the newly shown
option is not selected. Can I have the options automatically be selected
when I click those scroll buttons?
Thanks,
Steven