Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
davegb davegb is offline

Default Reverse the order?

I got the following code here. It finds the currrent area minus the row
at the bottom (Totals) to be filtered. In one sheet, it doesn't include
a couple of columns because of a blank cell in the bottom row. I
checked, and the top row and last column always have data in all cells.
I've been trying to figure out how to do the same thing but go across
first, then down. But I can't figure it out! Anyone know how to reverse
this?

Set rStart = Range("B4")
lRow = rStart.End(xlDown).Offset(-1, 0).Row
lCol = Cells(lRow, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
Set rEnd = Range(rStart, Cells(lRow, lCol))

Thanks for the help!