Ajay

Hi Kassie,

I had done all these activities earlier, but i hadn't get desired result .
It shows only partial data.

Actually, i had around 2000 mails in my outlook, which i want to transfer to
excel sheet to design a desired database. For that i have manually copy-paste
the each mails to excel. And it takes many hours to complete this activity.

So, kindly suggest me the alternate way also.

Best Regards,
Ajay Bhatnagar

"Kassie" wrote:

Hi Ajay

You can actually export from Outlook to Excel. In Outlook, click on
File|Import and export|Export to a file|Microsoft Excel, click on Next,
select the directory where you want to export from, click on Next,Enter a
name for the export file, click on Next, click on Map custom fields, and
select which fields you want to export. Now click on finish, and voila. You
may not at first glance like what you see, but you can sort that out again.

"Ajay" wrote:

Hi,

I m trying to export mails from Outlook to Excel Sheet, but not able to
export.

Is there any way to export mails from outlook to excel ?
or
Is there any way to import data from outlook to excel ?

Best Regards
Ajay Bhatnagar