Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Loops

Have a look in vba HELP index for find and then findnext. There is a good
example. While you're at it, eliminate the selections.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"fugfug" wrote in
message ...

Thanks to the people who answered my last post. Problem 2. I have
written a loop which works but I want it to stop when the activecell
has the value "fuggle". It stops for a few seconds at cell fuggle then
goes round again. The code is below any ideas?

Sub Customer()
'
' Customer Macro
' Macro recorded 07/07/2005 by James Fuggle
'

'
Sheets.Add
ActiveSheet.Name = "Customers"
Sheets("Duration and Consumables Bookin").Select

Do While ActiveCell < "fuggle"
Cells.Find(What:="customer", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
_
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Customers").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Duration and Consumables Bookin").Select
Loop

fugfug
fugfug's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=385196