Tom Hayakawa

The simplest, low-tech way to do this would be to have an IF statement in
each cell of Sheet B. So if INSTALL DATE was in Column A, you would put this
formula into cell A1 of Sheet B: =IF(Sheet A!$A1="","",Sheet A!A1) Then
copy it to every other cell on sheet B that corresponds to a cell in Sheet A
that you to see when INSTALL DATE gets filled in. Note that this gets to be
a resource hog if you have a lot of data on Sheet A.

"Ccp" wrote:

In a spreadsheet having to do with installing machinery in customers'
facilities, I have one sheet (sheet A) with client data several columns
wide - name, address, machine, model, specifics, yada yada; one column is
INSTALL DATE.

I would like the entire row to copy itself to a second worksheet (sheet B)
when the column for INSTALL DATE gets filled in, so that I will have a quick
reference on which installs have been completed.

I can't figure out how to do this. It's probably simple. Can anyone help
me?.