Mr. G.

Default Am I asking to much from vb codes?

Is it possible to import a picture(s) into a (yes/no vb code) msg box that
will subsequently import/display one of two other pictures (incl. a text msg)
depending on what choice the user makes.

Basically, when the user inserts a certain value into a certain range of
cells I would like to have a yes/no option box pop up (similar to
error/warning in data validation) with an imbedded picture. If the user
selects yes, another box with a different picture would pop up commanding the
user to press "OK" to proced. Upon pressing OK, the box w/picture dissappears.

I'm sure this is a very unusual request, but I'd be very interested if it's
possible.