Ccp

Default Can data from one ws transfer to another IF cell has text?

In a spreadsheet having to do with installing machinery in customers'
facilities, I have one sheet (sheet A) with client data several columns
wide - name, address, machine, model, specifics, yada yada; one column is
INSTALL DATE.

I would like the entire row to copy itself to a second worksheet (sheet B)
when the column for INSTALL DATE gets filled in, so that I will have a quick
reference on which installs have been completed.

I can't figure out how to do this. It's probably simple. Can anyone help
me?.