N Harkawat

=WORKDAY(DATE(2005,10,3),-15*7)
I get 9th May 2005 as 105 days before deadline of 3rd October

"Need2Know" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Bob
Thank you for your reply...how do you know that it has automatically
skipped the weekends out of the 105 days?

Thank you.

Bob Phillips wrote:
=A2-105 where A2 is the deadline date.

BTW, I make that 20th June.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Need2Know" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all
I wonder if someone can help me with this.

I have to get my designs done 15 weeks (105 days) before the deadline.
For one of my projects my deadline is 3rd Oct
and I want to calculate in 1 cell what day i need to complete the
project - 15 weeks before the deadline but excluding the weekends, can
you help me find a formula for this?

My Deadline is 3rd Oct, i should be completing the project on 28th
June? how can i get excel to calculate the correct completion date?

Thank you for your help
Need2