Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pat67 pat67 is offline

Default pivot table help

Hi I have a pivot table that shows total orders. I have a field that
shows whether an order is early or not by putting 1 for early and 0
for not. In the pivot table i count the total orders and sum the early
and get say 100 total 50 early. what i am looking to do is show a
field showing that as 50%. I also am trying to get an average of days
early. i have a feild that shows the days early or 0 if the order was
not early. the problem is when i do that as an average it uses the 0s
in the total and the avergae is wrong. i know i can do this in access,
but i was trying to avoid that since keeping the file in excel is
simpler. i am looking for the pivot table to look like this

Values
Vendor Total Orders Early Orders Ave Days Early Pct Early
ABC 100 50
22 50%

any help would be great thanks