dforrest

Default Make Alignment options under format cells available as shortcut

Make alignment options, under Format Cells, available as a shortcut, button,
icon on the toolbar. The options that I am particularly interested in a
Text Control, which allows you to uncheck merged cells(Merging cells is an
Icon on the format toolbar, but removing the merge is not) The wrap text
option is also something I use a lot and would like for it to be easier to
get to. Also, I am interested in vertical text alignment, which allows you
to put the text at the top of the cell.

Any help would be appreciated as I use the functions many times during the
day.