Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Variable List Box Range

I don't have any other guesses.

Sorry.

peter_rivera wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help so far. I still get the dreaded 438 error from the
code.
A few things:

1. g_Country is a spreadsheet generated by a user choices from
Userform1. After the country choice is made, then this spreadsheet is
created and another userform appears.

2. The second userform is necessary so the user can only look at the
information related to his country. It is not a worksheet.

Basically, when the country spreadsheet is generated, I want the second
userform to pop up displaying only the records found on the worksheet. I
hope this makes things clearer. I really appreciate your help thus far.

--
peter_rivera
peter_rivera's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24495

--