Henry

Sloth,

Holding down Ctrl and clicking on a cell will toggle select/deselect.
Clicking on a selected cell whilst holding down Ctrl will deselect it.

Henry

"Sloth" wrote in message
I discovered you can use the ctrl key to select non-adjacent cells. Is
there
a way to deselect certain cells? Sometimes if I am selecting many cells I
might select an extra row on accident. In which case I need to start over
selecting the cells. Also if I select a range of cells (for instance,
A1:G9)
can I deselect certain cells? For instance A1:G9 except A3,B7, and F9. I
know this seems like a silly question, but I would just like to know if
there
is an answer to this.