Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrew-[_2_] Andrew-[_2_] is offline

Default Excel addins causing problems with PHP/COM script

Thanks for your help. Actually, the only way it will work is if the
addins are disabled, and the re-enabled at startup. So I made a macro
called Workbook_Open:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
addins("Analysis ToolPak").Installed = False
addins("Analysis ToolPak - VBA").Installed = False
addins("Conditional Sum Wizard").Installed = False
addins("Lookup Wizard").Installed = False
addins("Solver Add-in").Installed = False
addins("Analysis ToolPak").Installed = True
addins("Analysis ToolPak - VBA").Installed = True
addins("Conditional Sum Wizard").Installed = True
addins("Lookup Wizard").Installed = True
addins("Solver Add-in").Installed = True
End Sub

Unfortunately, it only works if I manually run the macro. I don't think
it's running when the workbook is opened.

--
Andrew-
Andrew-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24757