Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Werner[_13_] Werner[_13_] is offline

Default Concatenate VBA results and an * in a cell

Thank you Jose Luis for your code. I understand Len and Right correctly
with the comments you added in your code. It will help me a lot. :)

I have another question in mind. If I want to add in my vba code an If
condition that search to know if there's a * just to the left of my
number, how could I do that. I imagine it must be something like If
Range("B1").Value = "*" & *(something that say there's a number (not a
specific one)) Then.

Have a good day!

Werner

--