Guy H via OfficeKB.com

Jon:
Well, this is giving me a headache. I've been sorting it as you suggested
and several other ways, none of which change the fact that the series order
displayed in the chart is 'reversed' (top to bottom) from the datea in the
spreadsheet. Making me kinda crazy. Got to go to a meeting. Any help you
may be able to provide on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Guy

Guy H wrote:
Jon:
Again, thanks for your timely repsonse. I'll play with that idea. It's not
perfect only because I'm trying to keep them in order by job number which is
chronological, (we build houses and assign a job number to each one like
5005 (fifth house in 05, etc), but I'll try thinkin' outside the box for a
while. What gets me is I've gotten it right several times, I just have great
difficulty recreating my success. Guess I need to write it down.
Thanks again.
Guy Howe

Guy -

[quoted text clipped - 20 lines]
it from left to right justified. I need it flipped top to bottom. It
doesn't matter in what order the date is acquired for the chart. Help?