Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IanC IanC is offline

Default Controlling dialog programatically

Many thanks for this suggestion. The Print macro uses a PrintScreen routine
and hence the dialog box itself needs to be displayed and that was where I
was having the problem.

However, I think that Bob's idea (above) regarding using a Userform_activate
macro, together with my discovery that the system needs to be allowed ample
time to redraw the screen before trying to print it, will resolve the problem.

"DM Unseen" wrote:

IanC

pls seperate the actual print code from the Userforms into the
workbook. This way you get print macro's (e.g. print1 to print4) in a
global module.
When doing a printall just run all 4 print macro's after eachother.

DM Unseen