Jim

Perhaps you want =concatenate(a1," ",a2) this will combine text or whatever
from 2 cells into one cell.

"Leslie" wrote in message
I'm needing to take info from 2 cells and merge them into one cell in

excel.
I copy the info, transfere it to word, change it from a table to text,
replace the "." & "+" with nothing (which does work) and then copy and

paste
back to excel. When I do this, some of the cells, but not all add the
replaced text back in. When I try to replace in excel, it says it has
successfully replaced it, but nothing changes. Someone please, help me

either
find a solution, or else help me dig a hole to bury this thing in.....
thanks!!!