Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IanC IanC is offline

Default Controlling dialog programatically

I have a programme that contains 4 User Forms, all of which display data. I
can print them individually by means of a macro connected to a button (PRINT)
on each user form. However, I cannot make all of them print from a single
click.

The problem is that the first user form will print, but when I unload that
and then show the next form, the system sits there waiting for the user to
click a button on that new form.

Is there any way that I can instruct the system to print each user form in
turn (i.e. the equivalent of the user pressing the PRINT) and then proceed
onto the next user form, without the need for user intervention.